Buncha Farmers Stain Stick
Simply wet the stick, rub it on the stain and then launder as usual. Great for cloth diaper stains! One stick lasts a long time too.
This potent and highly effective stain remover is made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. No artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural Eucalyptus* and the deodorizing power of Litsea.
Best of all, it works wonders on blood stains (plus grass, grease, red wine, ink, ring around the collar, cloth diapers and more). Color safe and hypoallergenic.
Note: This product may not be appropriate for those sensitive to strong scents. Please do not ingest or use around food, keep out of reach of children and pets, and make sure you rinse or wash clothing and surfaces thoroughly after use. Do not leave product on fabric to soak, simply treat the stain and wash immediately after as usual.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Canolate, Sodium Palmate Glycerin, Borax, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Litsea Cuceba Oil, Aqua• Made in Canada
• No artificial dyes or perfumes
• Works on grass, red wine, ketchup, underarm stains, grease, and much more
• Can also be used on car seats, walls, and carpets
• Very stubborn stains may need to be treated more than once
• Included in Canadian Living Magazine’s “Top Ten Green Household Items” in 2012
This product is not eligible for lettermail shipping.