Esembly Organic Cloth Diaper Inners
A soft, absorbent, organic cotton fitted Inner diaper, covered by a waterproof Esembly Outer, makes for one amazingly blow-out-proof cloth diaper.
Esembly reusable cloth diapers are made up of two parts: an absorbent Inner and a waterproof Outer (sold separately). Esembly Inners are made of super soft and thirsty certified organic cotton. Inners are designed with a unique butterfly shaped core to maximize absorbency while still allowing water and detergent to access all layers of the diaper for a deep and thorough cleaning and efficient drying.
Esembly Inners come in two sizes and are made to grow with your baby. The waist snaps allow for adjustments to accommodate expanding bellies, while the rippled core and stretchy elastic at the legs will expand as your babe gets taller.
Inners are designed to be worn with an Esembly Outer for waterproofing and containment.
• Esembly reusable organic cotton cloth diapers are soft, absorbent and trim fitting. • Use with an Esembly cloth diaper Outer to make a complete, blowout-proof cloth diaper.
• Two trim-fitting sizes. Size 1 (7-17lbs) and Size 2 (18-35lbs)
• Made of super-soft and thirsty unbleached Certified Organic Cotton
• Unique butterfly layered core for maximum absorbency without sacrificing washability
• Easy to launder! Machine wash every 2-3 days as per Esembly’s super-simple 4 step instructions
• Landfill-free! Diapering with Esembly can save over 6500 disposables from going into the trash
HOW MANY DO YOU NEED?
If cloth diapering full-time, you’ll want to have about 24 Inners and 6 Outers. Inners require laundering after each use, whereas Outers can be used multiple times before washing.
HOW TO USE
• Put a fresh Inner on your baby at each change.
• Cover the Inner with a waterproof Outer to make a complete diaper.
• Change your baby every 2-3 hours, or immediately if poop is detected.
• To accommodate long nighttime sleep stretches, boost the absorbency of your diaper with an Overnighter as required.
• When soiled, set aside in the Day Bag, Pail Pouch or other wet bag until laundry day.
Launder your Inners and Outers every 2-3 days using Esembly Washing Powder (or similar clean-rinsing detergent) as per Esembly’s super-simple, step-by-step wash instructions.
Certified Organic Cotton